Creator: Accessible Libraries
Date Updated: May 18, 2022
Accessible Libraries conducted the Creating Accessible Documents webinar on May 10, 2022. You can now download the webinar slides.
The webinar topics include:
- Using Word to Create Accessible Documents
- Difference Between Styles and Direct Formatting
- Live Demo on Setting Up Word and Creating a Document
- Other Considerations
- Word Accessibility Checker
- Converting Word to PDF
- Brief Introduction to Accessible PDF
- What is an Accessible PDF
- Using Adobe Acrobat Pro for checking and editing
- PDF Resources
Please note the slides do not have the webinar live demonstrations. They are available to view in the webinar recording.